Table of Contents
This article will show you how to add and invite teachers to start using InteDashboard from within your institution. This function is only available to Super Admin users and Admin Teacher users.
This Guide is for:
- Super Admin
- Admin Teacher (Full-Access)
Steps on How to Give an InteDashboard Account to Instructors
Step 1 – Click the button “Teachers” on the left-side navigation.
Step 2 – Click the blue button “+New Teacher” on the top-right of the screen.
Step 3 – Fill up the Instructor’s details
- First Name – (required) This is the first name of the instructor
- Last Name – (required) This is the last name of the instructor.
- Email – (required) This is the email address which the instructor is required to to sign in with.
- Make this Teacher an Admin Teacher –When you toggle this to YES, it allows the newly added teacher to add other teacher-users. This is useful in the event the Admin Teacher is unable to add new teachers to the account.
- Allow this Teacher to use Express Sign-In – When you toggle this to YES, this specific teacher will be able to use the express sign in functionality to run trainings and workshops. Please note that the Express Sign-in is designed for ad hoc faculty development sessions. (Not for normal classroom usage).
Step 4 – Click the blue button “Send Invitation” on the bottom-left of the screen.
- Once an instructor is invited to use InteDashboard, they will get an email to activate their account, prompting them to build a new user profile by setting a password.
- The account which the instructor creates will not have any courses in it.
Step 5 – You can then see your added instructors in the Teachers page and see who has activated
- The Teachers Page displays all the accounts in your institution who are using InteDashboard.
- The Role column shows the designation of the teacher whether they’re (regular) teachers, or admin teachers.
- The STATUS will display either “Active”, “Invite Sent”, or “Suspended”
- Active means they have activated their account and has set a password.
- Invite Sent means that an email to activate their account has been sent to their inbox.
- Suspended means that they have been temporarily barred from accessing their InteDashboard account.
- You can view specific teacher’s details by clicking the blue “View” button. From that page, the teacher’s details can be edited, or the account can also be suspended.
- Super Admins and Admins can also perform “Reset Password” for other teacher-users from within their institution.
How do I allow other Instructors to access courses